Sunday, January 30, 2011

i brace myself into your arms,
falling deeper into the maze of yours
to keep finding the way to the end point
or to leave this maze i cant decide
if im stronger , i'll let this pass.
even if i didnt make it through, i know i tried
im tired of talking to you , trying to make you understand
tired of convincing myself to do things i never enjoyed
all the things done was never seem to be appreciated
it seem like it was just my foolish decision
so many things i hate about you and lil things i love about you
yet im so in love with ya.
one day will i look back and laugh at my stupidity
in fact , im drained.
i dont know what i can do to make things better anymore
no longer looking forward to anything.
Just wish for time alone now
trying hard to let it go slowly now .
maybe im just not that girl for you...


i know i would not be so insistent
if you would have given me more.