Wednesday, January 27, 2010

bewildered over my feelings
lots of uncertainties
im once again beaten down by your words
now im just standing on a precarius edge that i balanced on,
it wouldnt take me much to knock me down
whether to walk forward or to walk back
all the word you said impacted deep in my heart
you are capable of making me smile
you are always there to pull me up when i fall
you make my heart pound
you make my mind go wild
and you are indecipherable
both are uncertain of whats gonna happen in the future
or even next few years , are we capable of waiting for each other
and I have totally no confident of keeping you by my side
and for that i knew the answer deep in my heart

the harder i push myself away
the harder you try to pull me back




Forever ?
I wonder how long it would keep me going still
but I made up my mind to wait