Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cable Skiing at East Coast Park

Faith & Hilary
Loves


Our Life and Death Contract



Food !




More Food !!




Went Cable Skiing with Hilary last weekend
its was awesommeee
but on the other hand its was extremely tiring
i manage to achieve skiing one round!
im pretty proud of myself
and after that all of us are super hungry
and everyone went to order ,
after that we realise we are ordering too much
its was a table full of food just for the four of us
had nice time talking about their embarassed moments
Met JJ and winnie , Adrian recently for mahjong
im in love with the soccer game
Go Manchester !
though i know nuts about video games
but i really do enjoy the process
more soccer games and less mahjong
im gonna quite mahjong sooonnnnnn
Things is getting complicated
Its leading me nowhere but deeper into the amazon
i wish i had a clearer vision of what i want exactly
i just need someone to complete my life
who loves me more than i do
who understand my wants and needs
who care about my life
who willing to do anything just to see my smile
who picture me into his future




when im with him , im thinking of you