Monday, January 24, 2011

Somehow after not blogging for awhile ,
i have no idea how to start.
Want to note down every part of my memories now .
So far im doing good .
Enjoying the new year 2011, everything seems to be getting better as days pass
Family issue are not so intense now .
Less quarrels and fights with him , cause im trying hard not to say anything that will spark the quarrel.
it was a tough year end for him , glad that i could be some help for him .
Finally , he brought me to his place to meet his parents officially
haha and it really feel good though wasnt anything officially but i do appreciate the fact
Just feel like its a start for our relationship and i do feel more secure now.
Somehow im used to his bad habit now .
His sleeping habit , his lateness , his laziness .
staying at downtown during the weekend is something im doing for the past month
just hoping one day , he would just tell me maybe we should head to town or something
or at least do something interesting .
You never know actuallly every lil things said or done was deeply heard by me and remembered.
Everything just happens in a flash,
soon Chinese new year and Valentine day are coming
im all prepared for chinese new year and warming up for it
Done my nails which cost me a little too much than normal
but now im obsessed with gel nails .
just feel so disorientated when its was out
and brought my clothes online and my pretty new garments !
which i think was well-spent :)
awaiting for my bonus from my boyfriend ,
hopefully he honor his agreement with me on the wallet !
anyway totally love my new watch & my new camera samsung ex1 .
so im all ready for new year !

Loves